Senior Project Manager – fluent German speaking
Job Type :
Job Title: Senior Project Manager – fluent German speaking
Salary: £40k circa dependant on experience
Highly successful international German Creative Packaging & Brand Building Design Agency based in Surrey.
This is an amazing opportunity for a dynamic and experienced German-speaking Senior Project/Account Manager. This role offers the opportunity to work on high profile brands within the organisation which requires excellent Project Management skills and the ability to take on a number of projects independently working within a highly successful and fast growing, medium-sized international organisation. Previous packaging experience is essential.
- You will own and manage entire projects or a complete brand independently from taking the initial brief from the client to obtaining approval to release the project, working closely with the internal Design and Artwork teams to facilitate the production of packaging. You will be responsible for writing briefings for internal design, photoshoot and digital artwork projects and to comprehensively brief the design or artwork team on individual projects.
- Responsible for ensuring projects are completed to the highest standard and to deadline. Managing conflicting deadlines to ensure changing priorities are recognised and planned for accordingly. Ensuring that your projects comply with all current client design and artwork guidelines.
- Responsible and accountable for complete budgets of all projects.
- Accountable to ensure all projects are invoiced promptly and within company timelines.
- You will be accountable for maintaining long-standing client relationships as well as building and maintaining strong internal relationships across the company.
- The role is fully responsible for the design/print and production process; therefore attention to detail is crucial. You will be accountable for ensuring that all aspects of the client brief are met and you will be responsible for meeting all client deadlines with regards to design and artwork.
- You will be responsible for line managing and mentoring more junior members of the team.
- Fluency in German is essential.
- Account/Project Management experience is essential. You must be able to demonstrate previous experience running accounts or projects with precision in a fast paced environment and working to short deadlines.
- Previous packaging experience is essential.
- Experience within a print and design environment would be highly advantageous but not essential.
- Some marketing or branding experience would be highly beneficial.
- Experience of dealing with a German client base is essential.
- You must be articulate, have an excellent telephone manner, and proven communication skills dealing with clients over the phone or in writing in both German and English.
- Self-motivated, highly organised, able to manage time-lines and meet constant deadlines.
- You must demonstrate a passion for building strong working relationships.
- Some experience of managing a range of projects from design through to print ready artwork would be beneficial.
- A proven ability to work to strict deadlines coupled with excellent attention to detail is essential and an understanding of design briefs and creative direction would be advantageous.
- You will be highly organised and efficient in managing an admin heavy workload.
- Good computer skills are a must and experience using Macintosh computers advantageous.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.