Project Manager -Quality Control- German Speaking
Job Title: Project Manager – Quality Control – German Speaking
Salary: £26-£32k plus benefits and excellent career opportunities
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a German-speaking Quality Control Manager to join our multinational Design agency specializing in own-label packaging design, for an international client team, based in Purley, Surrey. You will be responsible for the complete administration of our quality control checking procedure, which involves checking design aspects within artworks against our Brand Guidelines for all types of German language food and non-food packaging. You will use the existing Brand Guidelines to check all aspects of the design, layout, font, and colours. You will need extremely high levels of precision and a keen eye for detail.
Skills and Experience
- You must be fluent in spoken and written German.
- You must be articulate, have an excellent telephone manner, proven communication skills dealing with clients over the phone and in writing in both German and English.
- You are self-motivated, highly organised, and able to manage conflicting time-lines and meet constant deadlines, coupled with a passion for building strong working relationships.
- Precision and attention to detail are essential.
- You will possess excellent communication skills as you will feedback to internal account managers and artworkers on all aspects of the design and be able to concisely advise on any required amendments.
- Experience with packaging design and a good knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, and InDesign would be highly advantageous but are not essential.
- You will possess a relevant degree in design, artwork or language.
- Previous experience in Quality Control or translation would be advantageous, ideally within a creative environment, or for a retailer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.