Packaging Artwork Technical Quality Control
Job Type :
Job Title: Packaging Artwork Technical Quality Control
circa £35k plus benefits
Reports To: The Head of Artwork
Location: Purley, Surrey/South London
This highly successful international Packaging Design agency based in South London are looking to add an experienced Packaging Artworker Technical Quality Control to its team. Working within an extremely busy fast paced artwork studio, you’ll be providing international packaging artworks produced to the highest standard.
Founded in 1992 with offices in Purley, London the company has over 25 years’ experience in producing highly innovative designs for brands and own-label products. Its success is founded on long-term relationships based on integrity, reliability, loyalty and trust and it has grown its employee headcount to over 50 employees. The company’s strong work ethic and family values have meant it has grown as an agency based purely on client recommendations. Its multinational team are incredibly dedicated and specialise in design, artwork, digital illustration, web development, 3D visuals and consumer strategy.
- To check and approve print ready files against approved designs to ensure:-
- Artworks are technically correct to the supplied print specifications.
- The correct use of colours, cutters, layers on all jobs are in compliance with company working procedures and client expectations.
- All associated images are correct for size, colour profile, resolution and colour separation for the required print processes.
- Faithful rendition of design, regarding layout and typography.
- Appropriate style-guide has been implemented correctly.
- Mark up any amendments and liaise with the artwork team/account managers.
- Keep all internal departments aware of the status of projects using the online print data spreadsheet.
- Work closely with members of the production and account management teams to identify efficiencies and process improvements.
- Amend existing artwork files as required during quiet times.
- This is a technical artwork QC role with no design responsibilities.
- Conscientious, reliable, good attendance and timekeeping standards.
- Excellent attention to detail and works with precision.
- Effective project manager, able to manage workload
- Honest, trustworthy, and able to work unsupervised.
- Demonstrates initiative is creative and contributes ideas.
- A pragmatic approach to problem solving without cutting corners.
- Friendly, approachable, respectful and a positive team player.
- Flexible, adaptable, calm whilst working under pressure.
- Professional with excellent communication skills.
- Proactive, takes ownership of daily tasks with a can do attitude.
- Must be able to work flexibly to meet the needs of the business.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.