Job Type :
Job Title: Managing Director
Reporting To: The Board and its chairman, Jeff Smith
Salary/Package: circa £120/130.000 plus Healthcare, plus Bonus based on agreed deliverables no less than £10K pa.
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Managing Director to join this Multi Award Winning Corporate Wear Company, supplying some of the best known brands in the world based in London.
Main Purpose Of Role
We are looking for an experienced B2B strategic MD, who is looking for a unique challenge!
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with extensive Finance/Operations management experience working within the international manufacturing clothing/apparel industry. We are looking for someone is able to establish with the board an agreed business plan and set of targets capable of delivering the medium term goals of the organisation, leading the organisation to the successful achievement of these goals.
To be responsible for delivering the company promise to clients; staff and shareholders. In other words, to be the overall driver of
- The overall Financial Management of the company and the achievement of its financial goals
- Operations; Logistics and Service Delivery
- The Development of the Organisation and People within the company
- Marketing and Sales
To lead the company to successful achievement of its goals in a manner consistent with the ethos and spirit of the organisation.
As the day to day Head of business, the individual needs to have the entrepreneurial passion; expertise and vision necessary to make the overall delivery capability of the business as strong; innovative and competitive as the business’s currently more established and recognised strengths in Design, Sales and Marketing.
- Develop, recommend and agree with the Board, a mid-term strategy and implementation plan for the accelerated growth of the business in the UK and internationally, working in tandem with the Board and other Senior Management and aligning the whole Team behind this objective.
- Shape and lead the development of the organisation and the people within the company in accordance with the spirit and the culture of the organisation.
- Ensure the establishment of a systems and process infrastructure capable of providing the necessary security; efficiency and compliance required to achieve the overall business goals. Develop and maintain a more joined up and transparent mode of business activity.
- Manage and motivate the respective departmental teams to succeed and establish effective working relationships at all levels of the business and structure the teams for accelerated growth.
- Shape, develop, recommend and implement a commercial strategy to capitalise on the product, brand and channel requirements and opportunities.
- Working with the Marketing and Sales Director, to expand the client base of the business both within the UK and internationally so as to accelerate the profitable growth of the organisation at least in line with the Business goals and objectives
- Deliver the organisations “Promise” – lead the development and implementation of an innovative entrepreneurially driven Supply Strategy. Assume responsibility for the overall day to day company affairs.
- Assume overall financial management of the company and be responsible for the achievement of the agreed financial goals – drive and optimize the delivery of the P&L.
- Develop, recommend and on agreement, implement appropriate Capex and Opex investment programmes, relevant to the size of the company, to ensure that the business has sufficient resources as and when required to support its planned programme of growth
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com